Here are 5 reasons I love to shop at Modcloth:
1) Customer Service: Every time I have ever had to contact support with a question, they have been more than helpful with my inquiry. The same goes with any issue or concern, i’m always treated very respectfully and with courtesy.
2) Women!: It’s so refreshing to call and receive customer service from a staff consisting of mostly women. Nothing against the guys here, it’s just that most- if not all of corporate america is dominated by men.. It’s nice to see the ladies taking charge and showing their business savvy. It’s about time women everywhere took charge, and showed the world just what we’re made of.
3) It’s like a Blast from the Past: Modcloth.com has a large assortment of vintage and vintage-inspired products. From clothing and books to apartment decor. It’s so fun to see happy little things that remind me of the Golden Days. They also have a lot of knick knacks like notebooks and1
4) Color: If there is one thing I love: it’s a bright selection of colors… all mixed together if at all possible ;P This brings us back to number 3, when everything had a pretty and bright hugh. Long before the days of chrome and stainless steel everything, there were yellow and aqua casserole dishes like these. I would take those casseroles any day.
5) Blogger Support: Okay, so i’m a little biased with this one but it’s still true! Modcloth has their own stellar blog but they also have a great award they present to other bloggers. It’s called Blogger of the Moment. The lucky blogs featured get a badge on their blog and a fun snippet on the Modcloth Blog.
Thank you to Modcloth for supporting the blog community!
Feel free to comment with your love for Modcloth