Although many of you follow my DIY Fruit Facials, this is the first time I have posted a recipe for a Peel Off Mask. I’m constantly on the look out for new Do-It-Yourself skin treatments. Be sure to “Like” my Facebook so you’ll be the first to view new recipes!
First off, in case you’re new to the world of DIY you should be aware of the big benefits to making your own skincare recipes. When you make something yourself, you gain the relief of knowing exactly what you’re putting on your skin. You can skip out on those additives and preservatives. Another great benefit of DIY is you almost always save money. I can’t think of a time I spent more money on one of my Fruit Facials than on something i’ve purchased at my local beauty store.
[ RELATED: Do-It-Yourself Dry Hair Treatment ]
DIY Peel Off Mask:
1) Beat the white of an egg
2) Apply the egg white on your face and neck. Be sure to avoid the eye and mouth areas. (use a generous amount, but there is no need to apply a heap of egg white)
3) Take a thin tissue, place it gently over your egg white brushed face. Pat gently one by one to cover fully. (In some cases you will need a double layer)
4) Apply another layer of egg white over tissue and leave it on to dry.
[ Try: Get Rid of Dark Circles ]
5) When completely dry, gently peel-off the tissue in an upward direction from the face– Take a look at all of the black heads and yucky stuff on the tissue!
6) Wash off your face with luke warm water and apply a gentle moisturizer.
Ta-Da! Now you can bask in the glory of your fantastic results! Be sure to comment and let me know what you think of this DIY Peel mask <3