I was browsing one of my favorite handmade shopping sites: Etsy.com and came across these awesome rings. I can’t pick a favorite- they’re all amazing for different reasons. I put a short description for each ring below along with a link to each Etsy shop incase you’d like to purchase one of these beauties.
[Check it Out: What's in My Bag?]
[Related: Best Nail Polish Colors for Summer]
– Red & White Delight by Studio Leanne: This is Chunk-tacular & Made with high quality glass!
– Yellow and Silver Statement Ring by Rachelle’s Jewlery Box: If I could wear rings with wide bands I would love to own this happy piece!
– Vintage Turquoise Ring by Adornments By Debbie: I absolutely adore the detail around the Turquoise center. So chic!
– Lotus Flower in Silver by JaneWearJewelry: This ring is perfect for the minimalist or for the gal who likes a lot of elegance. The detail on this one is amazing!
– Jello Acrylic Statement Ring by StoryBookVintage: This particular listing is for the purple ring and all I can think of when I look at these are the retro/ mod colors from the 60′s. Too fabulous!
– Aquamarine Rose Ring by OpusJewelDesigns: This romantic piece is sure to get lots of attention. You know i’m a sucker for anything that sparkles
I’m hoping to do some shopping soon. I’ve got a new job i’m starting on Monday and so i’m just dreaming of a shopping spree on pay day ;P