I purchase lotion like most girls purchase nail polish. This might be surprising considering how sensitive my skin is, but I love to use lotion and i’ve been shopping for natural brands for years now.
I was at my local CVS store a few weeks ago and decided to take a gander in the skincare isle. It’s always nice when you can find drugstore brands you like for a fraction of the high-end brand cost. With the large selection there I sifted through many brands. Everything from Aveeno to Dove.
[Related: How-To Stay Hydrated this Summer]
I came across this St. Ives lotion and decided to give it a try. It has Vitamin E and had a fairly natural ingredients list compared to the other brands. As a bonus the bottle was 21oz and less money than many other, more expensive brands. Here’s what I thought about this:
- This lotion is formulated without Parabens or Phthalates
- Does not contain Animal Ingredients
- The bottle contains 20% Post-Consumer Recycled Material
- I had no rash or break-outs when using this lotion
- Has a nice, light floral scent
None so far