I’m happy to announce: Fruit Facial Fridays are back by popular demand! Unfortunately YouTube has been having some (very inconvenient) technical difficulties so this Fruit Facial Friday is being posted on Tuesday instead of last Friday
Why do an at home Fruit Facial?:
When you do your own Fruit Facials, you can be sure that you are only using the best ingredients on your skin. NO additives, Nothing Artificial, Just Sheer ingredients. I’ve sworn by my Fruit Facials for years. I have different ones for all skin types and you can check back every Friday to see new ones. I honestly think these do more for my skin than any store-bought product i’ve ever tried. And the best part is that most of my ingredients are VERY affordable. Once you try these, you will fall in love. Your friends will all be asking why you have such amazing skin
The great thing about this Fruit Facial is that it is designed with the busy girl (or guy!) in mind. You don’t need a blender , you don’t have to heat anything up, and you only need 3 ingredients! Suitable for all skin types. Just follow a few simple steps and you’re good to go!
Be sure to watch my video on how to prep your skin before one of my Fruit Facials.
What You Will Need:
- A bowl to mix ingredients
- Measuring spoons
- A fork or any mashing/ mixing tool
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon honey
- About 2 inches of a ripe banana.
- Mash up banana in your bowl of choice until you have a chunky paste. It doesn’t have to be perfectly smooth.
- Add 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- Next add 1/2 Teaspoon honey
- Mix until well blended.
- Immediately apply your Fruit Facial to a small patch of your (clean, makeup free) face. Wait for about 5 minutes to make sure that you don’t have any bad reactions to the facial (Occasionally people will have reactions to even the most natural ingredients, so it’s important to follow this step).
- Next, gently apply the fruit facial to the rest of your face and neck area.
- Leave on for about 10-15 minutes (or even 5 if you’re in a big hurry)
- Gently rinse your face with luke warm water until the Fruit Facial mixture is completely gone. Pat dry.
It’s really amazing to see how well these work to repair and improve skin.
Please comment and let me know how you liked your Fruit Facial!