Caudalie Peche de Vigne Shower Gel
It’s not very often that I find a natural shower gel that I really like. Typically I run down the ingredients list and am very disappointed by the Sulfates/ Detergents/ Additives and Preservatives. Remember anyone can say they are “natural”
Caudalie’s Peche de Vine shower gel was impressive. I decided to go with a standard list of Pro’s and Cons for you to view.
- This actually is a natural shower gel. I would say at least 97-99%
- I loved the smell of this. I was confused by some of the negative reviews I read on Sephora regarding the scent, BUT everyone likes different scents. For me, this was wonderful. I loved the peach smell and it reminded me a little more of a peach candy than a fruit. For the duration of me using this (until it was gone), the smell did not change in any way.
- Great packaging with pretty colors
- Although the lather was minimal on this product (expected with a natural/ healthy gel), I still got some lather out of it and enjoyed using it.(If you need extreme lather with a body wash, I would not recommend this for you.)
- I feel this was more moisturizing to my skin than other shower gel’s I have used in the past.
- Unfortunately this did not last as long as I would have liked. When I shower I like to use a generous amount of product. It would be great if they would make it larger than 5.7 ounces.
- If you want extreme lather, then this is not for you. I however, loved it.
- This is just me nitpicking, but the first ingredient is water. I’m always happiest when the first ingredient is a type of oil or moisturizer. (Typically cosmetic companies list ingredients in order of size… i.e. The largest ingredient is first. Leading you to believe this is more water than anything else).
- There is fragrance in this, so if you are REALLY sensitive to fragrance in your products- this is not for you. Still a very natural product though.