Kat Von D does it again with this awesome palette.. quite possibly the best one yet. Click here to see the video including color swatches.
Here’s the skinny:
as always, Kat’s eyeshadows have little fall out. However, when it does happen it’s a little tough to get off underneath your eyes. Just use a little eye makeup remover and follow with your usual foundation routine. This palette is very vibrant so those of you looking for neutrals should stick with the Urban Decay Naked Palette.
The outside or frame of the palette is a really nice metal, sturdy enough for even the roughest girls. The rainbow design on Kat’s tattoo is a really nice image for the front of the palette. You get a full size mirror covering half the palette and a eyeliner pencil in “WONDERCHILD”. A very deep violet shade.
- Swan Song (Shimmery White)
- Marya (High Shimmery Light Pink)
- No Regrets (Magenta Shimmery but more matte than Marya)
- Drama For Yo Mamma (Deep Purple light light Shimmer)
- Mad Max (Matte Dark Sky Blue)
- Dublin (Light Shimmer Light Glitter Shamrock Green)
- Sparklehorse (High Shimmer Some Glitter Gold)
- Altruism (Shimmery Light Gold/ Yellow. Cross between Swan Song and Sparkle Horse)
Did anyone else get this awesome palette??!